Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a happily married (20+ years) father of three children, who has been richly blessed. My wife is the most incredible partner. My children are beautiful, smart and creative. And I serve a most loving and forgiving GOD. I am blessed
6 comments:
Ragu, Cheez Whiz, Ranch, Bar-B-Que?
that's what i said but then dad gave me this look that said "no." i think they need to start a class at TCC called "How to Answer Questions on Chef Preston's Blog" haha, i love you dad.
bachamel (sp)
bernaise
hollandaise
tomato
that's all i know :)
jenn m.
Jenn,
Very good 2 out of 4 is not bad.
I was thinking, "Pick 4 different sauces to put on your mother?" Kinda like that old joke, "How do you make a dead baby float?" Does anyone besides me remember dead baby jokes and elephant jokes?
A McD
- mustard
- mayo
- catsup
- BBQ
They are called "Mother Sauces" because ummm ... you know ... everyone knows that the Mother Sauces were specifically named for a reason so obvious... it's just not worth the effort to tell you if you don't know.
Post a Comment