




The first person to name all of these people wins a grand prize!!!!!
I am a happily married (20+ years) father of three children, who has been richly blessed. My wife is the most incredible partner. My children are beautiful, smart and creative. And I serve a most loving and forgiving GOD. I am blessed
5 comments:
I can't recognize ANY of these people! But the caption under Anthony Bourdain is a hint.
Alice McD
Boy, you can't trick that Alice - she's a smart cookie!
Sorry, this was pobably too hard. These 5 people have influenced my culinary world. Ferdinand Metz, (past president of the CIA)helped make the CIA the world's leader in culinary education. Auguste Escoffier, (father of haute cuisine) was the chef of kings and king of chefs. He was the first celebrity chef. Daisy Martinez,(PBS chef)is sassy and fun to watch. She has a passion for food. (you can see it in her eyes)Ferdinand Point,(father of nouvelle cuisine)noted for his technique, he trained many of the world famous French chef's we know about today. And last, my favorite chef Anthony Bourdain.(TV host, writer,and fellow CIA grad)Tony is direct,opinionated and a recovering heroin addict. I love to watch him!!!!!
Why isn't your picture up there?
Preston... you don't know what you are talking about.
This is so easy... please pick something more challenging next time.
Here are the answers, if you must know. Jeeeez!
- Pat Paulson
- Albert Einstein
- Mary Tyler Less
- Elliott Gould
- Minnesota Fats
Post a Comment