Does it matter if I blog? Does it matter what I say? Does it matter who reads my blog? Does it matter if anyone reads my blog? I believe, (this is my opinion - which is always right or left as the case may be) it just doesn't matter.
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there, does it make a sound? If I blog and no one reads...
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just do it for fun. If no one reads it that's ok. I don't keep a journal, scrapbook, or even keep up with photo albums very well. This is just a way for me to record a little bit of our history! Love you!
Yes, we all read...
But we can quit anytime we want, we're in control, we don't have a blogging problem, no not at all...
:)
If you blog in the forest with no wifi, did you blog?
Post a Comment