skip to main | skip to sidebar

Chef Preston

I am a happily married (20+ years) father of three children, who has been richly blessed. My wife is the most incredible partner. My children are beautiful, smart and creative. And I serve a most loving and forgiving GOD. I am blessed

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Noah's Ark VBS


With VBS almost here I saw this picture and thought it was cool. A real ark on Mt. Ararat!
Posted by Chef Preston at 5:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ▼  June (8)
      • To Blog or not to Blog?
      • Get the inside story!
      • Best Meal?
      • Dinner Party
      • Noah's Ark VBS
      • My School The CIA
      • Anthony Bourdain
      • 75 Bistro

Links

  • Wezie
  • Rebekah (PA/BC)
  • GP IV
  • David Douglas Ford
  • Alan Mc
  • 75 Bistro
  • The Culinary Ministry
  • CIA
  • New York Times Food
  • Anthony Bourdain
  • Sojourners