
What has been your best meal? Who was it with? Where was it? Is there any place you would like eat? What would that meal be?
Who is this chef? First correct answer wins a prize.
I am a happily married (20+ years) father of three children, who has been richly blessed. My wife is the most incredible partner. My children are beautiful, smart and creative. And I serve a most loving and forgiving GOD. I am blessed
4 comments:
I don't need a prize, I already have you. I do know that this cute little Puerto Rican chef is on of your favorites!
She may be one of my favorite chefs, but you really cook! You are much hotter in the kitchen!
ewwwwww. you guys need to stop flirting online where everyone can see. you guys creep me out!
Preston, two meals come to mind... We took a dinner cruise on the canal in Paris at night... had fillet of soul and baked Alaska or maybe bananas foster... something flaming.
Also had fresh salmon near Seattle at the locks. Watch ships go by and an d a train draw bridge go up and down. It was awesome to see ships come in from Alaska.
Post a Comment